Five options for every application
The automatic can changer has been designed for use on the TD 10, the IDF 2 as well as on Draw Frame TD 7 without levelling.
This rotational can changer is very flexible and meets all requirements for various can formats:
- Under-floor and above-floor variants
- Passive and active empty can feeding with CAN TRACK and SERVO TRACK
- Delivery of full can onto floor, delivery track or can carriage
Applicable can formats:
- Cans with and without rolls
- Cans with Ø 400, 450, 500 or 600 mm
- Can height from 900 to 1,500 mm
Can Track or Servo Track?
Truetzschler offers two versions of empty can feeding. With CAN TRACK, the cans slide by gravitational force on an inclined roller track into the change position. When using the SERVO TRACK version, the transport of the empty cans is handled by driven belts. This comfort gain is only practical under floor, to provide the operator with ground-level feeding of empty cans.
Flexibility for each application